MFM Ministries is a full gospel ministry devoted to the Revival of Apostolic Signs,
Holy Ghost fireworksand the unlimited demonstration of the power of God to deliver to the uttermost.
Absolute holiness within and without as the greatest spiritual insecticide
and a pre-requisite for Heaven is taught openly.
MFM is a do-it-yourself Gospel ministry where your hands are trained to wage war and your fingers to do battle.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
The following are the visions and mission statements of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, as handed to our General Overseer-Dr.D.K.Olukoya
1. To propagate the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ all over the world.
2. To promote the revival of Apostolic signs, wonders and miracles.
3. To bring together children of God who are lost in dead churches.
4. To train believers in the art and science of spiritual warfare; thus making them an aggressive and victorious army for the Lord.
5. To train believers to receive Holy Ghost baptism and fire as well as a daily walk and relationship with the Holy Spirit.
6. To turn the joy of our enemies to sorrow. That is why we would always have a deliverance ministry wherever we are. If you do not believe in deliverance, you are not supposed to be in MFM.
7. To build an aggressive end-time army for the Lord. MFM is an end-time church where we build an aggressive end-time army for the Lord. WHAT IS AN END-TIME CHURCH?
8. An end-time church: is a church where a sinner enters with two options. He either repents or does not come back, contrary to the present day Church where sinners are comfortable and find things so easy and convenient.
9. To deliver those who have become slaves to Pastors, Prophets and Apostles.
10.To build up heavenly-bound and aggressive Christians. The priority in MFM is for people to make heaven. It is not a worldly Church.
11.To build up prayer eagles.
12.To purify the Pentecostal dirtiness of this age.
STATEMENTS OF BELIEF
1.The Scriptures are the inspired word of God, the only basis for our faith and fellowship.
2.The one true God. Eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (11 Cor.13 vs. l4; Matt 28 vs. 19; John 14 vs. 11)
3.The fall and deprivation of mankind necessitating redemption through the blood of Jesus Christ.
4.The salvation of mankind is through the redeeming work of Jesus Christ and the regenerative work of the Holy Spirit. Sanctification as seen as an act of Separation from that which is evil.
5.The Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:4; 10:44 and 19:1-6).
6.We believe in restitution for past things where possible.
7.The Ordinances of the Church e.g. the Lord’s Super and water Baptism.
8.The church Universal, both visible and invisible (Eph. 1 vs. 3-6).
9.The ministry divinely called and scripturally ordained as that approved of Almighty God.
10.Divine healing as provided by the Lord Jesus Christ.
11.The Second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ ushering all believers into the Marriage supper of the Lamb. (Acts 1:11; 1 Thess 4:16-17; John 4:3).
12.The Millennial Reign of Christ.
13.The Final Judgement.
14.The New Heaven and the New Earth.